DCCM provides planned and unplanned maintenance services for its clients through Western Australia; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week across all WA regional areas. The services are delivered through an extensive network of suppliers and subcontractors who have been inducted, and vetted and managed by DCCM to deliver a quality service.
Our services comprise:
Demonstrated Maintenance Experience
Horizon Power | Operations, Commercial & Residential
Horizon Power is the regional power agency for the Western Australian government. The DCCM term contract is for the maintenance management, planning and execution for all properties within the portfolio including owned and leased houses and depots.
DCCM has developed the five year rolling Asset Maintenance Plan for the properties which provides the foundation of facilities management of our client’s assets.
The Horizon Power properties cover the state from Carnarvon in the west, to Kununurra in the north and Esperance in the south comprising 45 houses, 6 depots, and 15 substation and power station sites.
Water Corporation | Commercial & Residential
Water Corporation is the regional power agency for the Western Australian government. The term contract considers the provision of reactive and unplanned maintenance management services at both commercial and residential premises.
DCCM has provided a 24/7 reactive maintenance service at Water Corporation premises in the south, from Esperance to Albany, Perth metropolitan and Wheatbelt through to the Gascoyne, Pilbara and Kimberley over the last 5 years.
Operations and Maintenance
Australian Marine Complex
Australian Marine Complex Management is the facility management agency for the Australian Marine Complex (AMC) located in Henderson, Western Australia. The AMC is a major marine industrial estate with a deep water port, world class multi-user load out and fabrication facilities, and high-wide load road access.
The Common User Facility provides world class multi-purpose facilities for the fabrication, assembly and load-out of Pre-assembled units up to 15,000 tonnes, for local, national and international projects. These facilities create an extensive range of engineering, fabrication and manufacturing options while being suitable for multiple and overlapping projects.
DCCM were responsible for:
- Development and upgrading of the Integrated Management System for all site procedures including Operational, HSE, IR, Quality and Environmental requirements.
- Maintenance strategy and planning including development of the 10 year Strategic Asset Management Plan to Department of Treasury requirements.
- Provision of the O&M management team from the Manager through to the supervisory and administration personnel.
- Ensuring the ongoing availability of facilities to ensure minimal disruptions to the site Users and coordinating maintenance windows to suit.
- Working with a wide variety of Users (tenants renting space or buildings at the CUF) with different systems, priorities and deadlines.
Other Maintenance Experience
- City of Perth – Jacobs Ladder maintenance at Kings Park, Perth
- Kleenheat Gas – LPG Cylinder maintenance in Kwinana, Perth
- Western Power – Reactive maintenance and building services
- EDL – non-generational asset maintenance management across the Pilbara and Kimberley, WA
- Defence Housing Australia – Asset maintenance management across Perth