Consulting services are offered as standalone or as an enhancement to the maintenance service.
Demonstrated Consulting Experience
Kununurra Depot Refurbishment
Horizon Power | Kununurra
DCCM provided the advisory and study management services to support a decision on the future development of the power station site.
- Consultation with stakeholders to identify redevelopment options for the site.
- Concept plan development.
- Financial models for the comparison of the life cost of the options.
- Estimating of capital cost for the options.
- Preparation of business case for decision.
- Business change management for the selected option.
Graham Farmer Freeway Operations & Maintenance
DCCM was engaged by Lendlease Services to undertake an audit of the services provided for Graham Farmer Freeway Operation and Maintenance and Incident Response Services contracts. The Graham Farmer Freeway carries approximately 100,000 cars per day and is one of the busiest road tunnels in Australia at peak times.
DCCM’s scope of works considered:
- Collection of information through data interrogation.
- Review of the client’s maintenance management system.
- Interrogation of type, frequency and specification of services provided under the contract facilitating a gap analysis of the audit plan.
- Development and finalisation of audit plans and reports.
Operations and Maintenance consulting
Australian Marine Complex
The Australian Marine Complex (AMC) is a major marine industrial estate located in Henderson, Western Australia.
The Common User Facility provides world class multi-purpose facilities for the fabrication, assembly and load-out of Pre-assembled units up to 15,000 tonnes, for local, national and international projects. These facilities create an extensive range of engineering, fabrication and manufacturing options while being suitable for multiple and overlapping projects.
DCCM was engaged by Australian Marine Complex Management to provide operations maintenance services for the Common User Facility.
The works included the following consultation services:
- Initiation of a Maintenance Audit.
- Wharf usage measurement & visual representation for booking purposes.
- Amenities payback modelling.
- Laydown yard utilisation modelling & reporting.
- Development of a Strategic Asset Management Plan incorporating capital investment, maintenance and disposal phases.
- Management of the training regime for the 300T tower crane dry hire crane drivers.
- Updates to the Integrated Management System.
- Management of tenders and development of selection processes & evaluation handbook.
- Provision of the entire Operations & Maintenance management team from the O&M Manager to the administration personnel.
Kununurra Power Station Truck Wash Study
DCCM was engaged by Horizon Power to provide the design study for a truck wash facility in Kununurra, Western Australia. The scope included the management of design from concept through to detailed design and contract award.
DCCM were responsible for:
- Development of a functional specification.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Design management from concept to detailed design.
- Manage technical queries.
- Development of scope of work and contractor packages.
- Management of the tender process through to recommendation for award.