DCCM works with its existing clients to deliver capital works projects as they appear in their CAPEX programmes. As a registered builder with ISO accreditation (ISO 14001:201 | ISO 9001:2015 | AS/NZS 4801:2001) our capability includes the following types of construction:
Demonstrated Construction Experience
Kununurra Depot Refurbishment
Horizon Power | Kununurra
DCCM project managed the conversion and alteration of the Kununurra Depot yard after the decommissioning of the diesel generators. The project management included the development of the program of works, tendering the packages for local contractors and coordination and management of the work.
The packages of work included:
- Conversion of generation hall to store including electrical and lighting upgrades; levelling of concrete slab; specialist racking layout, supply and installation; roller door replacements; and safety improvements (demarcations, access egress lighting and signage).
- Lube oil facility shelter.
- Asphalt seal to the yard area including replacement of aged underground services.
- Refurbishment of electrical stores including installation of a clean room.
- Automatic roller gates on the yard exit and control systems.
- Installation of safety showers.
Old Generation Hall Refurbishment
Horizon Power | Broome
DCCM project managed the conversion of the Old Generation Hall at the old Broome Power Station to facilitate the handover and take back of assets to and from EDL.
The package of works included:
- Collaborative review of the lease with the client.
- Installation of new fire system.
- Installation of new electrical systems and upgrades to existing electrical infrastructure to specification.
- Installation of new air-conditioning system.
- Design and installation of perimeter fencing.
- Upgrade of office facilities.
- General building maintenance.
Public Transport Authority | Perth metro
DCCM was engaged by the Public Transport Authority to undertake a number of infrastructure projects in the Perth metro area.
The works included:
- Installation of new infrastructure to a support an updated ticketing system at the Midland and Stirling train stations.
- Fabrication and installation of a second raised platform at the Claisebrook Maintenance Workshops.
All works were conducted in proximity to high voltage operating power lines and with full public access to the station. Nightshift was required for a number of installations to coincide with the maintenance shutdown windows. Contingency plans prepared to allow for all possible delays to ensure that the train network could power up for the morning peak hour.
Water Corporation | Coolbellup
DCCM was engaged by the Water Corporation to undertake a refurbishment of the Coolbellup Depot. The works included the co-development of a significant program of works, tendering of packages to local subcontractors and coordination and delivery of works.
The packages of works included:
- Decommissioning of plumbing and electrical services.
- Building maintenance to structures.
- Electrical and plumbing compliance works.
- Tree lopping at height.
- Replacement of civil infrastructure including fencing and drainage.
- Removal and demolition of racking infrastructure.
- Engineering assessment and certification.